Friday, September 12, 2008

Last Post by Me

Greetings and salutations~
Today is my final day as a virtual YA librarian for the Framingham Public Library, and so I thought I'd write just a few words of farewell.
First of all, we have a local Framingham author who has a new YA book coming out in October -- David Yoo and Stop Me If You've Heard This One Before. Keep an eye out for it!
I've just put in an order for bunches of new books, including Marvel and DC Comics, some great new fiction, and some fascinating nonfiction, as well. I'm also ordering some audiobooks and some new DVDs of anime. So, be looking for more things entering the YA shelves in the months to come.
This also means that I will no longer be available on Twitter or Facebook, nor will I be adding new books to the LibraryThing list (that shows in the navbar on the right).
So good luck and happy reading! Keep enjoying the library!
~Emily

No comments: